General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,427
  • Views: Views 1,774,633
@Rajpatil98 bro, it's better we stay away from discussions with short tempered people. Maybe we get into trouble. Afterall, we are here on our lovely forum only for good discussions about TV. And by now, I understood who the person is. You got it? 😅

@Rajpatil98 bro, it's better we stay away from discussions with short tempered people. Maybe we get into trouble. Afterall, we are here on our lovely forum only for good discussions about TV. And by now, I understood who the person is. You got it? 😅
yes bro evn iknw nd i was having doubt from many days abt him but today its confirmed who is he 😆😆 so thats why i am not gonna reply him

Offtopic - I don't know this is proper to write or not But I had doubt on someone from long time in the forum that the person is handling multiple accounts more then 4 and he is supporting himself with other accounts don't know why there is need of 4 big accounts and how may be he handling this much accounts. his one account got banned so he created other account and revelead himself that he is *** that too got banned and now he is active with his 3 big accounts and their may be many other small big accounts of him don't know about them and funny thing is he talks with himself with other 2/3 big accounts 😆😆 will enjoy to see more posts.
PS - the person of whom I am talking about may have understood 😆😆 don't know about others.
I am not fool that I will not understand.
But I had doubt from long time now I m confirmed. Now may be again he will support himself with other accounts but he is very brave he handles his other accounts very carefuly so that no one doubt on him.

OnTopic - And finnaly I am here for discussing about TV serials movies and channels so I will not care much and will ignore him and such people let them do and think what they want. Haha 😝😋

Last edited:
Some pics
OhIuKGu.jpg

UgVCuAa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock