General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,800,481
Even I also became dream freak
Dream Freak is an automatic status given to anyone who crosses 1000 posts. It is not an official status per se.
It's just that, we have a lot of active members so it becomes very difficult to announce each and every promotion, hence contributors' promotions are not formally announced.
For the uninitiated, previously we used to have statuses like Dream Shine, Dream Legend and Dream Expert with regular promotions. However as Bapun bro mentioned this system has been scrapped and now we have only Contributor, News Columnist, Moderator and Administrator.

Dream Freak is an automatic status given to anyone who crosses 1000 posts. It is not an official status per se.

For the uninitiated, previously we used to have statuses like Dream Shine, Dream Legend and Dream Expert with regular promotions. However as Bapun bro mentioned this system has been scrapped and now we have only Contributor, News Columnist, Moderator and Administrator.
Thanks for telling me jolly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock