General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,521
  • Views: Views 1,820,552
I officially joined Only tech as @msanikamathur0w
You're welcome.

But I would like to mention, you already had an account with same username as here - anikamathur02.

Note for the unaware: if you had an account with us at DDF before May 2020, your account is already available at OnlyTech because we have splitted the telecom, mobiles, tech and OTT sections over there.

This was announced as well: Good News - Launching a Technology oriented forum - OnlyTech Forums

You're welcome.

But I would like to mention, you already had an account with same username as here - anikamathur02.

Note for the unaware: if you had an account with us at DDF before May 2020, your account is already available at OnlyTech because we have splitted the telecom, mobiles, tech and OTT sections over there.

This was announced as well: Good News - Launching a Technology oriented forum - OnlyTech Forums
Yes but that's defunct account so I made a new one due to logging problem

Ohh namma kannada heart ge touch mad bitri bro nivu kannada nalli reply Madi ide ondu dodda party nange😅
I'm a half Kannadiga and half Telugite. So, I can understand, speak, read and write both Kannada and Telugu. I knew that you can understand Kannada, so I replied in Kannada!! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock