General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,513
  • Views: Views 1,818,921
I Started hating Halsey when she showed her private part on her new album cover
It's her body. It's her choice. And it is literally done for artistic purpose. It's kind of hypocritical when male artist poses topless for album covers getting the applause. While same people objectify female artist for doing same. There should be gender equality for all. Right, sis?

It's her body. It's her choice. And it is literally done for artistic purpose. It's kind of hypocritical when male artist poses topless for album covers getting the applause. While same people objectify female artist for doing same. There should be gender equality for all. Right, sis?
I really appreciate your point but in india they don't allowed they have censored arca's xen album which was My favourite album alongside mmlp 2 Halsey have many indian fans and her new album art is kinda too vulgar so streaming service like Spotify should censor it the most shocking album cover I seen is the Kanye West's MBDTF Album art

Last edited:
I really appreciate your point but in india they don't allowed they have censored arca's xen album which was My favourite album alongside mmlp 2 Halsey have many indian fans and her new album art is kinda too sexy so streaming service like Spotify should censor it the most shocking album cover I seen is the Kanye West's MBDTF Album art
It's not sexy. Halsey is showing off her body as a form of art. It is literally inspired from 15th century french art Melun Diptych. I don't think it is meant to be sexy. I know there are lots of younger fans of Halsey. Hence, streaming platforms has modified it to not expose the overexposed album art to conservative audience and kids.

Meanwhile comparison of beautiful artwork inspired by Melun Diptych with Kanye's vulgar album art in My Dark Twisted Fantasy is inappropriate. The intention here was to spread vulgarity in the name of art. It's typical Kanye to create controversy to sell his medicore albums.

It's not sexy. Halsey is showing off her body as a form of art. It is literally inspired from 15th century french art Melun Diptych. I don't think it is meant to be sexy. I know there are lots of younger fans of Halsey. Hence, streaming platforms has modified it to not expose the overexposed album art to conservative audience and kids.

Meanwhile comparison of beautiful artwork inspired by Melun Diptych with Kanye's vulgar album art in My Dark Twisted Fantasy is inappropriate. The intention here was to spread vulgarity in the name of art. It's typical Kanye to create controversy to sell his medicore albums.
I understand your whole point but most of Indian people are dirty minded watching ekta kapoor's dirty web series and learning from the Web series and doing it in real life if a girl showed her private part they call it vulgar and They don't had a proper education even comics like heavy metal and darkchylde is banned in india because of this FYI darkchylde : the Ariel chylde saga is still available in india as a novel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock