General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,902
When I was kid, after seeing this movie I fevered.
As a kid bloody news channel use to scare me and give fevers. I was terrified after watching shows about 2012 being end of civilization, ghost bunglow, haunted castle etc. When these freaking channels nowadays talks about positive news. I see the height of hypocrisy. I feel like suing them for all the mental trauma I had to go through.

Talking about ghost. I remember Sab TV had some comedy ghost show. Even Star One had this show called Ghost Bana Dost. It was my favourite.
Source

As a kid bloody news channel use to scare me and give fevers. I was terrified after watching shows about 2012 being end of civilization, ghost bunglow, haunted castle etc. When these freaking channels nowadays talks about positive news. I see the height of hypocrisy. I feel like suing them for all the mental trauma I had to go through.

Talking about ghost. I remember Sab TV had some comedy ghost show. Even Star One had this show called Ghost Bana Dost. It was my favourite.
Source

2012 end was BIG JOKE in our life and 2012 movie released to :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock