General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,781,045
56,000 Messages in Sun Direct Sections :clap2:

l5Dyp8k.jpg
You use Windows 7? :huh: The font is slightly different from what is used in Windows 8/10/11.

Source

Was drinking bournvita. This random song came to my head as I had got a cassette tape as a free gift with bournvita.

Those were the days. We got free gifts with everything. I recall getting all bat, ball and stump with Milo. Bat broke, ball lost but stump last for over 10 years. I gave it to neighbourhood kids when we moved. I recall getting free gifts of beyblade from sunfeast biscuits, WWF cards with big babool, pokemon puzzly thing with uncle chips and even Scooby Dooby wallet from an awful health drink called Maltova. My sister had a bigger collection. She loved Maggi. My first basketball net and ball was from Maggi. Got free cup and hat from Maggi. And these gifts actually were worth something. Some of the best were facts book and calculator scale pencil box from Milo and an atlas book from Maggi. I got 2006 FIFA World Cup schedule from a Pan Bahar booklet. I wish I had saved it all. 😭

Edit: I forgot about stickers from choco stick and tattoos from random chewing gum. And ofcourse a dinosaur board game from Candyman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock