General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,470
  • Views: Views 1,803,759
@MFan9724 bro considering you like lion king , as gif you kept as sign . was wondering did you watched disney lion guard animated series its about simba's son kion being guardian along with his friends airs in disney jr . do watch it when you are free. its good though its made for pre kids animated show is not that bad can be watched by others . Lion guard is kind of sequel or spin off to lion king movie.

sorry for of topic wanted to say same thing , was thinking about it whenever i saw the gif continuously in past few days

@MFan9724 bro considering you like lion king , as gif you kept as sign . was wondering did you watched disney lion guard animated series its about simba's son kion being guardian along with his friends airs in disney jr . do watch it when you are free. its good though its made for pre kids animated show is not that bad can be watched by others . Lion guard is kind of sequel or spin off to lion king movie.

sorry for of topic wanted to say same thing , was thinking about it whenever i saw the gif continuously in past few days
The gif is of Tom ( Tom and Jerry bro )
I have seen the movie but not the series bro . Will surely watch it some day . Thanks for the recommendation 🙂

Bhai I'll suggest u just 1 thing if ur making mistakes please do learn from that please don't repeat the same. Am sorry if I've hurt u and please don't feel bad.
Noted bhai . I was not able to control myself from talking to him in a friendly manner . Sometimes I loose self control . I have to learn to control my sentiments . Again Sorry everyone if I have made anyone angry because of my statements .

The gif is of Tom ( Tom and Jerry bro )
I have seen the movie but not the series bro . Will surely watch it some day . Thanks for the recommendation 🙂
may be its browser cache its still showing the lion king Disney GIF , your welcome. thank you and i hope you'll do like the show.

Sorry Bro but I was asking him about his life ? How is he ? Sorry for crossing my limits .
bro it was not wrong about asking , but the way you asked & replied could have been done in polite manner considering bapun bro did give detail explanation reply about earlier question asked. ( its not about limits, its about basic courtesy related bro as admin he still replies to all members in friendly manner ,you didn't even acknowledged about his earlier answer properly and directly shifted to asking using slang asking about life etc. though he did shared about things which he liked earlier . ( its just a suggestion nothing else bro - try using less slang unless necessary )

ps may be its my confusion i'll ask sorry if you felt hurt .

may be its browser cache its still showing the lion king Disney GIF , your welcome. thank you and i hope you'll do like the show.

bro it was not wrong about asking , but the way you asked & replied could have been done in polite manner considering bapun bro did give detail explanation reply about earlier question asked. ( its not about limits, its about basic courtesy related bro as admin he still replies to all members in friendly manner ,you didn't even acknowledged about his earlier answer properly and directly shifted to asking using slang asking about life etc. though he did shared about things which he liked earlier . ( its just a suggestion nothing else bro - try using less slang unless necessary )

ps may be its my confusion i'll ask sorry if you felt hurt .
You are Right Detective Bro . Sorry Bapun bro 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock