General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,803,383
No, once upon a time I used to be a bike lover and sport bikes used to be my DPs. I also used to ride a sport bike myself. Then I left biking so stopped using them as my DP as well.

Now I have this DP since a few years now. I am settled with this one for this long because it resembles me. A guy with a computer!
I miss the cat with all the bling.

Take care Yashvardhan bro. 💐 Hoping you are vaccinated. You will go through fatigue for a day and have shaky fever. But you will recover. Also your throat will be sore for 7-10 days with intense coughing. But these are normal. All of this go away on it's own. You will fine again. Don't stress about it. I have had COVID once in every wave and am doing just fine now after vaccination.

Take care Yashvardhan bro. 💐 Hoping you are vaccinated. You will go through fatigue for a day and have shaky fever. But you will recover. Also your throat will be sore for 7-10 days with intense coughing. But these are normal. All of this go away on it's own. You will fine again. Don't stress about it. I have had COVID once in every wave and am doing just fine now after vaccination.
Thanks bro. I have been through this as well 2 years ago. The only difference is at that time I had seen death infront of my eyes so it is a little scary for me .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock