General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,665
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,053
@Biswajit: not properly... taking medicines....

I am very sorry that you are not feeling well bro as just came to know ,How are you bro now as was missing you in some threads also.Pl take care of your health and get well soon.This is also the effect of weather change.Take care. God bless you!

good evening all. Happy weekend too :ohya

Raviteja said:
I'm happy because I won another contest.....Few weeks back I won 2 tickets from Gameloft company for Dark Knight Rises movie (Imax),1 week back I won 25$ Google Play giftcard from Poweramp,I won 10$ Google Play giftcard from Android Central and Poweramp (US only to use the balance but I have my ways)....and Today I won a Case from Amzer contest (It was 2 Nexus 7 and 14 Amzer cases)...I won a case... :ohya :ohya

Luck always stays with ravi it seems. :tup congrats bro

dreamdth said:
Yeah congrats again... ;)

Whr's the party? :lol

Thanks

:D :D :D :D

mmadhankumar said:
good evening all. Happy weekend too :ohya

Raviteja said:
I'm happy because I won another contest.....Few weeks back I won 2 tickets from Gameloft company for Dark Knight Rises movie (Imax),1 week back I won 25$ Google Play giftcard from Poweramp,I won 10$ Google Play giftcard from Android Central and Poweramp (US only to use the balance but I have my ways)....and Today I won a Case from Amzer contest (It was 2 Nexus 7 and 14 Amzer cases)...I won a case... :ohya :ohya

Luck always stays with ravi it seems. :tup congrats bro

Thanks..always? na...It just started..but not very huge luck

Power also gone now, very heavy rain.. Both Lappy & Inverter has also battery...!! :wall

karthik said:
Congrats ravi

Thanks

dreamdth said:
Power also gone now, very heavy rain.. Both Lappy & Inverter has also battery...!! :wall

oh Cool :p ..Same happened to me yesterday and when power was back net was not working..When I woke up in the morning it was fine :s :s

Pugazhbalaji said:
congrats ravi bro.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom