General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Tha.RP8 said:
Security reasons? How can a music channel threaten security? Plz explain, as I'm totally unaware of this!

Channel not paid renewal licence amount to MIB :k

SarfaRaZ said:
Channel not paid renewal licence amount to MIB :k

Sounds a more valid reason... Wonder what the other dth are waiting for, maybe they still have a chance to come back..

Tha.RP8 said:
Sounds a more valid reason... Wonder what the other dth are waiting for, maybe they still have a chance to come back..

No other DTHs waiting for their carriage deal over:k

Gobinaath said:
  • @Tha.RP8 and other bros -- I told MTunes :hd licence cancel reason as security reason as per below listed thread title .. Regarding that no content and no reason in snaps .. Purely based on thread title ..
New-13-channels-down-linking-uplinking-cancel-by-mib-due-to-security-reasons

Ok, same question to mib then, what will a music channel, that too one who doesn't even have enough music content to run its shows do to threaten security??

Tha.RP8 said:
Ok, same question to mib then, what will a music channel, that too one who doesn't even have enough music content to run its shows do to threaten security??

I already Given reply above bro . That security reasons means unable to give Clear paper of license renewal to MIB/renewal Money :k

going to sleep..
Bro's awake till 3-3:30 am to break the addition news.
will give lots of like+Reps tomorrow ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock