General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Optimus_Prime said:
Discovery SD, TLC SD, animal Planet SD has better program line up than their HD part. I thought Last two will be simulcast to their SD version but they are totally different. Only Nat Geo and Nat Geo HD has same program lineup which is good in my opinion.
late night show...#undressed is missing in hd...I guess

Jithin91 said:
when i select Dolby Digital / Plus in DTH box i lose control of volume over remote. It stands on a specific sound. cant be increased or decreased.

Are you talking about the volume on set top box? Note that your can't control the volume on set top box if your select Dolby digital or Dolby digital plus in the options. However, TV volume can still be controlled with STB remote if the remote was paired properly. Let me know if you are looking for any other info.

ilikered said:
Are you talking about the volume on set top box? Note that your can't control the volume on set top box if your select Dolby digital or Dolby digital plus in the options. However, TV volume can still be controlled with STB remote if the remote was paired properly. Let me know if you are looking for any other info.

same thing bro. so it is not possible to control volume on stb remote..?

and in my tv i can select only Stereo as Audio option. DD & DD+ are greyed out

Sony CC told me if the source support DD/DD+ and is connected via HDMI you will get the DD option in TV. and he asked to reset my tv. Yet to try.

Jithin91 said:
same thing bro. so it is not possible to control volume on stb remote..?

and in my tv i can select only Stereo as Audio option. DD & DD+ are greyed out

Sony CC told me if the source support DD/DD+ and is connected via HDMI you will get the DD option in TV. and he asked to reset my tv. Yet to try.

Yeah, it's not possible to control volume on STB with DD or DD+ bro.

TV not showing DD/DD+ is an issue. It should show if it's supported since you connected via HDMI port. Try resetting if that's Ok with you. If that doesn't work, check with Sony CC again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock