General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

jayanthkillam said:
how to use netflix on HD+ box.

I think in News Articles they are talking about Upcoming Android Box that will have Netflix Built in and its price is Rs.5999 for Airtel DTH users and expected to be available soon.

Gobinaath said:
LCN Change , TP change , TP addition , channel addition & removal etc... all the changes done by adtv tech. Boys via BAT (Batch file) updates :) ..

thisisjagan said:
When there's some change in airtel digital tv, like Channel addition, channel removal, lcn changes, etc; airtel sends the updates to set top boxes through this bat update. When you see a black window with BAT UPDATES text in it, it means any of the above said changes is happening.

Obviously, you'll see whenever airtel adds channels. Usually they add around 130 am.

Sai and thisisjagan bros.
Do you mean some set of numbers which is in front of black bar while channel picture displaying ??

Ajanthan_14 said:
Do you mean some set of numbers which is in front of black bar while channel picture displaying ??
Yes

Ajanthan_14 said:

Me too think the same let them confirm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock