General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

nithinricks85 said:
All the newly added Hd channels has free preview till 14th march...I have read it somewhere in the forum...My question is will it continue to be in Infinity pack
Yes all the hd Channels would be part of infinity ARP confirmed by cc

Ajanthan_14 said:
What does bat updates means ?
When there's some change in airtel digital tv, like Channel addition, channel removal, lcn changes, etc; airtel sends the updates to set top boxes through this bat update. When you see a black window with BAT UPDATES text in it, it means any of the above said changes is happening.

Obviously, you'll see whenever airtel adds channels. Usually they add around 130 am.

thisisjagan said:
Recharge your account. Some amount will be deducted for activation after suspension. Then call CC. They'll help you to change your rmn
Thanks for your reply

@Vikash bro any channel addition today :huh .. Have you got hd channels addition list from nodal :huh ..

Vikash Bro waiting for your next addition details.Why Nowadays Sutharsan bro not coming up with Channel Addition News few months back he came up with Addition News of HD & SD channels and they were true.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock