General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Guys whats the cashback offer available around 300 or something...

I know its available for 510

jakab said:
Plz anybody confirm i just called cc of adtv they told me that Big Magic is removed from adtv just 1or2days ago. Is that true??

CC must have wrongly said about D2h....:hehe

If Raj HD launched this Tamil New year as Raj & Airtel in a very good relationship I expect a first day Addition.

But K TV HD addition coming and going in front of the eyes :D :)

Ashok L said:
Guys whats the cashback offer available around 300 or something...

I know its available for 510

2017_03_30_16_58_55.jpg

ADTV addition news is like a Thriller Top kept secret nowadays its tough to get addition news few days before with good accuracy but it was better few months back.

53 Hd changed to 63 hd in hdmypack for Rs 225 but the next slab is the same 22 HD channels for Rs 180.Why can't they increase that count to 35 or atleast 30 channels?

mithu said:
vikas bro.earlier y said 4hd channels coming tonight. where r y??please response.

He is sharing the information which he is getting..... he cannot force airtel to add channels.
We can sleep early today... no addition today. Tomorrow early wake up and pray with POWERVISION. :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock