General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

nithinricks85 said:
Vikas bro one side you are confirming 3 channels will add on 3rd April and another side you are asking shawl bro about the additon date ...you are funny vikas bro
[emoji2] [emoji1] [emoji3] [emoji4] [emoji6]

What is this Malayalam super topup 12months? It's in myairtel app. There are two of these, one @135rs and other @200rs. can someone please let me know if any of these contains all Malayalam channels and whether we can combine it with 99 plan and hdmypack. Thanks a lot

sandz said:
What is this Malayalam super topup 12months? It's in myairtel app. There are two of these, one @135rs and other @200rs. can someone please let me know if any of these contains all Malayalam channels and whether we can combine it with 99 plan and hdmypack. Thanks a lot

Yes you can combine My_Plan_99 + HDMYPACK + Malayalam super topup .
In tamil super topup also 12M fee Rs.200 and Rs.180 both are available and both are same channels.
So better you choose Rs.135 pack.

@iphifi bro may know  the list of channels which are available in malayalam super topup.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock