General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

DJBhaiJaan said:
Since last two days I am not getting signals on any of the newly added channels like sab hd, animal planet hd, hindi khabar etc..this used to happen for some hours everyday a couple of months back but then it stopped and the channels started working normally. There was a thunderstorm somedays ago and even though there is no visible displacement on the dish I wonder if that had anything to do with this.

Chance could be bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I am still not getting signals on the newly added channels and services on my stb (They are all on one TP I think). What's weird is that I have a dual connection (Single LNB) and I am getting them in one of my TV's but not the other. Is there something I can do on my own to correct this before I call the engineer?

EDIT - Just had a visit from the engineer, he couldn't really figure out the problem either so told me to replace the lnb (₹ 475) as one of its output must be faulty. I also told him about the problem of me getting "NDS hybrid loader" installation every 24 hours on my STB, again he had no answer except that the STB must be faulty so replace it as well (₹ 350) but because I am on infinity pack and have Box maintainence cover active I only had to pay ₹ 150 for it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock