General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Caribbean Tour Cricket Offer

abd8beb4464a4b550bce949cef9159a2.jpg

Last edited:
i have been seeing this new ad with internet what exactly is it ? internet and tv both , is it wireless ?whats the monthly price any upgrade offers we have to swapwith the hd box ?

is it connected to dish or like a fiber to get that speed going ? fiber right ?

how does the billing system apply to it ... tv billed accoridng to data or separate

edit : - checked it but no info regarding data

Last edited:
i have been seeing this new ad with internet what exactly is it ? internet and tv both , is it wireless ?whats the monthly price any upgrade offers we have to swapwith the hd box ?

is it connected to dish or like a fiber to get that speed going ? fiber right ?

how does the billing system apply to it ... tv billed accoridng to data or separate

edit : - checked it but no info regarding data

are u from other planet..! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

The issue which I get two days back is again happened today. Some Channels not coming. Some are coming
These channels not coming Hollywood channels sports channels and some Tamil channels

Hi. Is Airtel good in Picture and Audio quality. ? Am currently using tatasky and planning to shift to Airtel as tatasky is too costly. Also where can I see the package details. Airtel website doesn't have proper details.
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock