General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Got a reply from Airtel for Zee Tamil HD,the requested Channel is under Provisioning,Hope it get added on the launch date itself,

Got a reply from Airtel for Zee Tamil HD,the requested Channel is under Provisioning,Hope it get added on the launch date itself,

It's a template reply karan bro.
Last week on twitter they said "Happy Raikoti Channel" is under provisioning but the thing is Happy Raikoti is a person and the channel doesn't even exist on the paper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last week on twitter they said "Happy Raikoti Channel" is under provisioning but the thing is Happy Raikoti is a person and the channel doesn't even exist on the paper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... They didn't get trolled?

They wont reply so soon usually last time when I asked about K TV HD it took nearly a week for a reply few months back,but this time I got within a hour,So something to cheer about :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock