General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Want to know that when ADTV adds a new channel, does it give Free Preview to all users, for how much time? And in most cases, which pack onwards is a channel added? I know it might largely depend on the network from which the channel is coming etc., but in general which pack onward users may expect it?

Currently getting DSPORT which was added recently.

Want to know that when ADTV adds a new channel, does it give Free Preview to all users, for how much time? And in most cases, which pack onwards is a channel added? I know it might largely depend on the network from which the channel is coming etc., but in general which pack onward users may expect it?
Currently getting DSPORT which was added recently.
All new HD channels have free preview for around 15 days (days can vary). To get these channels you must be subscribed to HD customer identification topup. For new SD channels they have only recently started giving preview to all active users. Earlier they used to add SD channels in packs immediately and HD channels only after some time. Channel addition in packs depends on rate of channel from broadcaster.

Not showing on the website too. Airtel is anyway very slow in updating website, however, they updated the price hike immediately :dodgy:

Dear Bro
My friend is going to buy new SD ADTV Connection. kindly let me know which website is giving low price of new connection?

1390 with my plan 199 free 1M ...Call 12150
Bro
Amazon is giving in HD box New Connection in Rs.1149/-+99/- Shipping= Total Rs.1248/-
and ebay is giving in Rs. 1349/- Less Rs. 200/- coupon code. = Rs. 1149/- with free shipping
with plan value kids prime

Last edited:
Instead Of This You Buy Their Official Website It' S Little-bit Costly But Hazel Free.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock