General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Hi all, i got an internet tv (infinity annual pack) and hdtv for multiple HD tv's and was told for multiple HD connections its either Rs 200 or 270 per month. Can someone explain the difference between this Rs 200 and 270 recharge, and how much they will cost if i pick them annual?

Thanks.

Hi all, i got an internet tv (infinity annual pack) and hdtv for multiple HD tv's and was told for multiple HD connections its either Rs 200 or 270 per month. Can someone explain the difference between this Rs 200 and 270 recharge, and how much they will cost if i pick them annual?

Thanks.
In ADTV Multi connection
Myplan 99,myplan 199,value prime, south max and south my sports base packages with all HD Channels cost 200rs per month.

My Kids, My Sports, My Family (ROI + South), New Mega (ROI + South) & Jackpot (ROI + South) base packages with ALL HD channels cost 270rs per month.

In multi/secondary connection you can not choose yearly plan. Only monthly plan available

200 for all HD channels + whatever sd in your base. 270 for all hd+sd channels.

Thanks for your reply. (y)

In ADTV Multi connection
Myplan 99,myplan 199,value prime, south max and south my sports base packages with all HD Channels cost 200rs per month.

My Kids, My Sports, My Family (ROI + South), New Mega (ROI + South) & Jackpot (ROI + South) base packages with ALL HD channels cost 270rs per month.

Thanks so much for your detailed reply. (y)

Rs 200 and 270 means only this amount will be deducted or some more deducted for base pack or base pack already included within this amount?

Currently im on a Rs 270 pack, if i move to the Rs 200 pack will i miss most of the international news channels and all English movies on SD (though all of these English movies available via HD except WB)?

I will really miss the channels like Aljazeera, BBC WORLD NEWS, Bloomberg, BTVi, CNBC TV18. Though can manage with CNN, business news gone is a huge loss.

Once i have the complete list of missing channels i believe i can decide between these two packs (there is some considerable balance on account so this Rs 70 saving per month can give an additional month per 3 months :cool:)?

In multi/secondary connection you can not choose yearly plan. Only monthly plan available

Its unfortunate that no yearly packs for multi/secondary connections. I wish they are made available so i can save some money and also be at peace without worrying about monthly due dates. :)

And what happens if i fail to renew the multi/secondary connections? Do they put a penalty for the missing weeks or months or i can simply pay when i need (e.g. i skip 1 or 2 months then renew and use for 1 or 2 months and again skip for 1 or 2 months etc - the Primary has been paid for year so im only worried about the multi/secondary connections)? :unsure:

Last edited:

Translation : Now very soon amongst you your favourite channel soon on big DTH platforms and few other cable network.
How many news channels this network is having?? I know only one, Nation Live which was available on airtel for few months.

I remembered in Secondary connection 12M advance rental was there. For Sd 1500 & For HD 2000 if your monthly rent 150(Sd) & 200 (Hd) respectively.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock