General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,361
Bros anyone please answer my question as soon as possible.......Whether that free regional topup for myplan 99 still available???
And also how to activate it....by activating it can i make my monthly package to just ₹99???
Also whether sun network channels will be available inthose free topups??

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. (y)
Its unfortunate that no yearly packs for multi/secondary connections. I wish they are made available so i can save some money and also be at peace without worrying about monthly due dates. :)
And what happens if i fail to renew the multi/secondary connections? Do they put a penalty for the missing weeks or months or i can simply pay when i need (e.g. i skip 1 or 2 months then renew and use for 1 or 2 months and again skip for 1 or 2 months etc - the Primary has been paid for year so im only worried about the multi/secondary connections)? :unsure:
Check Arsh bro post #16220 in second connection you an choose yearly plan.
But in my knowledge you can't skip recharge on your secondary connection .

Bros anyone please answer my question as soon as possible.......Whether that free regional topup for myplan 99 still available???
And also how to activate it....by activating it can i make my monthly package to just ₹99???
Also whether sun network channels will be available inthose free topups??
You can activate it Via login in Airtel selfcare portal. But this is out of policy so, Airtel back-end team many times auto deactivated this free topup from your base packages without informed. But you can activate free regional topup for myplan 99 via selfcare

You can activate it Via login in Airtel selfcare portal. But this is out of policy so, Airtel back-end team many times auto deactivated this free topup from your base packages without informed. But you can activate free regional topup for myplan 99 via selfcare
But can i downgrade my package without adding kannada topup at₹61??

But can i downgrade my package without adding kannada topup at₹61??
No you can't downgrade package by self. You need to contact Airtel customer care. And they will not downgrade you pack in myplan 99 without any language add on or any other paid Add on.

No you can't downgrade package by self. You need to contact Airtel customer care. And they will not downgrade you pack in myplan 99 without any language add on or any other paid Add on.
Bro I was using my plan 99 with free top up without any paid add on. Just two days before i activated a paid add on to watch ipl

Check Arsh bro post #16220 in second connection you an choose yearly plan.

Yes, just saw. Hope i get that offer, might pay by this month so can forget paying for a year. (y)

But in my knowledge you can't skip recharge on your secondary connection .

The how can users end their subscription? Do they have to give back their STB? I see that STB stays the property of Provider.

Bro now changed sd secondary 150 12m advance rental 1800 or & HD 2400

Looks good. Thanks for the info. Will get this if available by this month. :)

Bro I was using my plan 99 with free top up without any paid add on. Just two days before i activated a paid add on to watch ipl
Yes. You can opted free language topup by selfcare with myplan 99 topup.But you can't downgrade package by self and also cant activate free topup with 99 pack by calling customer care.

Hi guys. I have bought a new adtv connection a month ago. I wanted to know if i only want to watch English Entertainment + Movies & Hindi Movies + music channels all in HD, what plan would be cheapest?

Back
Top Bottom