General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Mari dish TV enduku choose chesukunnaru? Telugu channels kuda takkuve airtel tho polchite!!

Bro, Then why you have opted dish TV ? Even Telugu channels count also low when compared with airtel?
My AIRTEL HD DVR went out of order. When I lodged a complaint the technician came and advised to replace the box and had not even tried to identify the cause and charged Rs.150/ for doing nothing. When I contacted CC, they said HD DVRs are not available now and advised me to upgrade to Internet box. They have not offered any special concession when I asked for it considering the long relationship. They said if I cannot spend more then go for downgrade model HD recorder. I asked for refund of Rs 150/- plus balance of Rs.180/- lying in my account on the date when my HD DVR went out of order, they remained silent. Irked by their approach, I decided to change the DTH operator and went for Dish TV. This was in March this year and I did not know anything about d2h merger then.

in Airtel Apps and self care portal i notice that if we activate ARP pack then no activation date display. you can't know when you activate your ARP pack and what is expiry date.only CC is the way to know your pack validity.
i activate my 3 month infinity pack through CC.
in my mobile apps only showing (Infinity Sports ARP Rs. 925/- Base Plan)
No activation date is showing.

Did any one have problem on zee t.v hd around 9pm to 10 pm there was volume issue from last 3 to 4 days this isssue happened

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock