General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Jio Giga TV registration is from Aug 15,right.
So Service may start after 1 or 2 months After registration, may be Diwali time. Till that time Airtel May Loot Customers With Price hikes
Airtel wont add channels till that time,may be 1 or 2 HD channels.
Other HD channels after Jio Giga TV Launch only.
Today I read a mesg from our reliable source in this forum That Channel Addition may be(This word Perfectly Suits for airtel) this month ending (not sure).
Unfortunately Our members losing their Credibility because of Unstable Airtel DTH.
What do you mean by this?
They don't do price hike uselessly & every Dth do it, airtel is not alone. How can you say that they are looting customers? Don't forget that they provide all SD & HD channels at RS 10 & 20 each respectively. Airtel is the only Dth that allows you to take HD add-ons with my plan 99.
Moreover, airtel is having the cheapest basepacks with maximum Channels i.e. Freedom Packs.
And last thing, no one has said you to be with airtel. You are free to change your service provider anytime if you are not satisfied. You can choose any other DTHs which fulfills your need.
And all others who are saying that airtel is useless, airtel is worst,etc can also change their service provider. We all are waiting for HD channels but we are quite because we know that they will add HD channels & if they are delaying then definitely there would be some issue because no one wants to be in loss uselessly.
So, please stop blaming @Gobinaath & @Arsh for this as they only shared what they were knowing & keep patience.
Thank You

Last edited:
What do you mean by this?
They don't do price hike uselessly & every Dth do it, airtel is not alone. How can you say that they are looting customers? Don't forget that they provide all SD & HD channels at RS 10 & 20 each respectively. Airtel is the only Dth that allows you to take HD add-ons with my plan 99.
Moreover, airtel is having the cheapest basepacks with maximum Channels i.e. Freedom Packs.
And last thing, no one has said you to be with airtel. You are free to change your service provider anytime. You can choose any other DTHs which fulfills your need.
And all others who are saying that airtel is useless, airtel is worst,etc can also change their service provider. We all are waiting for HD channels but we are quite because we know that they will add HD channels & if they are delaying then definitely there would be some issue because no one wants to be in loss uselessly.
So, please stop blaming @Gobinaath & @Arsh for this as he only shared what he was knowing & keep patience.
Thank You
Firstly I never Blamed Arsh & Gobinath Bro, Read My Message Properly.
I said because of false news from airtel Our members are losing credibility,members are asking them again and again about dates and times and previous announced dates.
And Secondly, you dont have rights to say to change my DTH.This is the forum to discuss about all the things.Every DTH is looting.
this is airtel forum,that is why i mentioned airtel name.I am with airtel since first launched DVR box.So i can praise and blame airtel.

if DTH not looting from us,How JIo can give in low price??
and you can see these DTH also decrease and give offers after Jio launch.how they can do that, if they are not taking extra money from us?
why mobile tarrif are high before Jio and why every one decrease their pack price after Jio Launch?

Firstly I never Blamed Arsh & Gobinath Bro, Read My Message Properly.
I said because of false news from airtel Our members are losing credibility,members are asking them again and again about dates and times and previous announced dates.
And Secondly, you dont have rights to say to change my DTH.This is the forum to discuss about all the things.Every DTH is looting.
this is airtel forum,that is why i mentioned airtel name.I am with airtel since first launched DVR box.So i can praise and blame airtel.

if DTH not looting from us,How JIo can give in low price??
and you can see these DTH also decrease and give offers after Jio launch.how they can do that, if they are not taking extra money from us?
why mobile tarrif are high before Jio and why every one decrease their pack price after Jio Launch?
I agree. Airtel is known for their weird behaviour. We are not blaming our credible sources. We are blaming airtel only. I don't understand why they have hiked 500 to the infinity pack in just 6months or so.

Firstly I never Blamed Arsh & Gobinath Bro, Read My Message Properly
About blaming I didn't said to you. Read properly, I said that to all others who were saying that.
I know very well that I don't have any right to force you to change your service provider & I am not doing so. I am only suggesting you that too because your words say that you are not happy with airtel.

About blaming I didn't said to you. Read properly, I said that to all others who were saying that.
I know very well that I don't have any right to force you to change your service provider & I am not doing so. I am only suggesting you that too because your words say that you are not happy with airtel.
We also know that there's no operator currently to provide packs and add ons like airtel. So when are negatives, we just point that out. Even after releasing press statement specifically on hd addition, Airtel hasn't added any channels. Jeet and D Sports wouldn't have landed if they didn't have a spat with Star.

Yes I already Have other DTH also.
But i have airtel DVR box.i have more facility with DVR Box,that is why i am more interested about airtel Activities.

Fully Agreed With You @Choco7905 Bro..

Infinity Sports Pack Prices (SD) (ROI) are increased.
now new price is showing in self care portal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock