General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Are you sure about this? Many TS users have said that Dolby audio of TS is not good.
I din't find much difference on 2.1ch speakers.
What's the exact difference in SD PQ of airtel & TS?[/QUOTE] Tatasky SD Channels PQ is sharp than Airtels. I could cleary read scroll lines. In Airtel Scroll lines are not that sharp.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Sony and airtel dth goes well together. I'm looking for a home theatre now. Will soon open thread to discuss.
It goes well with LG too. Just that airtel HD PQ is bit on a sharper side so I prefer to turn off super resolution option. I used to keep it on low or medium on Tata Sky as it has softer image compared to airtel.

Today i used Tatasky in my relatives home.

For HD Channels I found AQ is equal compared to ADTV but in PQ Airtel have rich colours than Tatasky.

For SD Channels Tatasky is better.
I am sure you have only tried stereo audio as there is huge difference between DD 5.1 audio quality of airtel and tata sky. Tata sky does a lot of post processing on audio, may be to convert it further to DD 7.1 as DD+ channels sound worst on 5.1 HT. DD is also average.

In airtel, irrespective of channel being DD or DD+, audio quality is very raw, crisp and clear. Few channels like HBO have excessive bass but that's the case with Tata Sky as well and that look like issue from broadcasting side.

What is the minimum basepack one should have in their primary to activate Infinity in their secondary connection.

STB is not responding when volume button is pressed light also glowing in remote when volume button is pressed. If it is paired with TV remote then able to control the TV volume. Any idea about what is an issue?. Thanks!

STB is not responding when volume button is pressed light also glowing in remote when volume button is pressed. If it is paired with TV remote then able to control the TV volume. Any idea about what is an issue?. Thanks!
Its the fault in Remote only. Remote Connection with STB will be lost for few secs. Many users facing the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock