General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

If added what would be lcn of Zee Keralam and Zee Keralam HD?
IMG-20181120-211802.jpg

Any chance for lcn 824 and 825?

Please anyone help me about hindi news channels free topup code if any please tell me help me all hindi news topup

anyone knows how to check total channel count in airtel dth box? i did not see any such option like auto search/auto tune option in my HD box.

Finally found a solution for to activate 5M HD Topup. I changed base pack now it's available for me in self-care.
After nearly 1 week registering complaint with nodal he called yesterday. He has no idea about my issue. Finally he issued me 75 rs credit. I asked him to downgrade my pact to myplan 99. After one day the Topup is available for me.

Finally found a solution for to activate 5M HD Topup. I changed base pack now it's available for me in self-care.
After nearly 1 week registering complaint with nodal he called yesterday. He has no idea about my issue. Finally he issued me 75 rs credit. I asked him to downgrade my pact to myplan 99. After one day the Topup is available for me.
Which pack were you on? Super Star?

Why did you get only 75 rupees credit? Your validity was ending?
No bro not like that. The gave the remaining amount of 1400 rs something + 75 rs since I wasn't able to activate ENGLISH MOVIES HD 5 MONTH Topup which was their fault. So she told she'l activate English Hd 75rs pack. As a compensation she provided 75rs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock