General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Airtel Digital TV Fulfil My 99% Requirement. But I realy Miss Only MTV HD+ Channel. If They Add This Channel,Then It Will Be Great For Me.
Same here. I am fully satisfied with airtel. I am not having any complain from them. The only thing I want from them is MTV Beats HD & MTV HD.
Me too bros as AP user i miss Gemini Movies HD, Gemini Music HD Channels.

I am fully satisfied with the service of airtel digital TV.
I just hope that I will continue to get ₹99 only as base pack and free regional topup .
+ Those free topup as icing on the cake .
Nothing more than needed.
Don't remove the 99 pack or increase the price of 99 pack. I don't need no of channels(I'll not mind if airtel removes most of the channel from 99base pack) Only I need a lowest base pack

I am fully satisfied with the service of airtel digital TV.
I just hope that I will continue to get ₹99 only as base pack and free regional topup .
+ Those free topup as icing on the cake .
Nothing more than needed.
Don't remove the 99 pack or increase the price of 99 pack. I don't need no of channels(I'll not mind if airtel removes most of the channel from 99base pack) Only I need a lowest base pack
Me too,jst Punjabi and Sports along with one or 2 English News are enough.

Same here. I am fully satisfied with airtel. I am not having any complain from them. The only thing I want from them is MTV Beats HD & MTV HD.
Same Here I am also Fully Satisfied With Airtel. But I am also Badly Missing MTV Beats HD , MTV HD+ and Cartoon Network HD+. Still I will never change my dth because as per me no other dth will fulfill my requirements.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock