General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

If Siva bro say cal com box is best all will say it is best if Siva bro say cal com box UI Lag all will say yes it is Lagging :rofl:
This clearly proved your thinking. You are behind him because you didn't liked his posts. It makes no sense to argue when you are not going to understand and made up your mind.

I know him (Siva bro), he never accept something from heart until he get full satisfaction. Else he change it. You may see it from his old posts. Its his nature and you have no control over it.

Then go for Airtel Internet stb which is best of the best
Leave it upto him. Why you are asking him to go for different box?

He has choosen the box which can satisfy him after using different ones, why you are jumping in with unnecessary inputs and arguments.

Advise: Post only when you have something useful and constructive. Pulling someone's leg unnecessarily (mentioned unnecessarily word meant: unless it is really required) does no good.

I have been seeing such attitude from you for some time now. No offence intended.

Ok.I think Flextronics is the only box which is still stuck with older version so if all the other older ones have received the latest update, This too might receive an update which could be with yellow UI. U should stick with ur current one for the time being as it is the latest one. Might even get an update too to improve responsiveness
Flextronics shouldn't get the UI update imo. It'll ruin the great experience you currently have. And I believe they can't release such a big update anyway to that box. They may release an update, but there may not be any changes to the UI.

Today i changed my RMN from airtel to jio to subscribe hd at rs.1 for first month. But even after reflecting the change in RMN the no is not accepted for booking of hd at rs.1.Kindly help

Today i changed my RMN from airtel to jio to subscribe hd at rs.1 for first month. But even after reflecting the change in RMN the no is not accepted for booking of hd at rs.1.Kindly help
Why did you have to change registered number for subscribing?

Call CC they may activate the Topup if it present on their system.

Flextronics shouldn't get the UI update imo. It'll ruin the great experience you currently have. And I believe they can't release such a big update anyway to that box. They may release an update, but there may not be any changes to the UI.
Can’t rule out any possibility.
Even Hero and Huawei got updates which wasn’t expected.
BTW you decided which box to go for?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock