General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Guys 1 help

What is the significance of Remote not working ?? If it's remote LED blinking means remote working ?? If yes then it's stb sensor problem 🤔 🤔

Pls clarify @Optimus_Prime , @Deepu Darling , @Siva , @Choco7905 Bros

Thanks in advance
My remote light does not blinks when the remote is not working, also there is lagging problem in UI, so Airtel remote also has problems.

Which means ??
It looks like something is not working in Airtel remote, some power issues where it is not able to generate the signals for stb or its signals are weak from which stb is not able to respond properly, also yellow ui is sluggish which aggravates the remote problem.

@profsathya If you changed your RTN from Airtel to Jio, you can no longer add top-ups through SMS as Jio doesn't support sending SMS to 54325 or any other 5 digit number. Only way you can add top-up via mobile is to use another AVOID number by using Customer ID.

Installation guys reach my friend office without even checking the signal, airtel won't catch signal! so he offered tatasky 1 year 3000+

Should I complain again?

Last edited:
Installation guys reach my friend office without even checking the signal, airtel won't catch signal! according to him tatasky dish point toward upward, so he offered tatasky 1 year 3000+

any truth what is saying? Should I complain again to check with another guy
If you bought from retailer/dealer then its possible that they may decide to give you another product that has a higher profit for them. Anyway TS is pointed more upwards (slightly south as India is north of equator) and Airtel is pointed at slight angle towards east (108e is near indonesia). Exact angle will depend on your location. You can download any android app that locates satellite and try to check if ses-7 is visible or blocked from the installation location. If you ordered directly from airtel then Airtel engineers would tell you accurately.

Last edited:
Thank you @iphifi :hs: I haven't seen where they try to install. What about d2h and Sun Direct, similar to tatasky setup?

If d2h & SD not compatible, other option will be Tatasky & Asianet cable

Will tata abanded HD access fee after TRAI tariff cleared by SC?

Asianet cable currently they are not ready to reduce base pack to Rs 150 from current Rs 230, for HD 1800 STB, 230+Rs 30 for 3 Malayalam HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock