General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

@Gobinaath bro, will airtel launch general base plans rather than customary plans for customers as they haven't updated their website, also bro will they launch plans like max hd or royal hd etc in future. thanks
Bro, Airtel already launched new basepacks namely “Recommended Packs for you“ They may make it available to all users later. And regarding topups like Max HD or Royal HD i don't think Airtel will introduce them because Airtel need to make the pack based on Ala-Carte price of each channel which altogether make the pack very costly than Broadcasters Bouquets.

Instead of using normal LNB can i use Inverto Black LNB in Airtel DTH as i am getting weak signal in UAE. In the day time most of the HD channels not getting properly. So any one who are expert regarding this please help me. The said LNB is available here.

In Airtel digital TV Pack's the discovery bouquet is confused because the bouquet price is 10 rupees show on ad. and give 9 chennels(HD+SD) by discovery India
But in Airtel selfcare app we miss this bouquet why?
I thought this the best bouquet for customer

In Airtel digital TV Pack's the discovery bouquet is confused because the bouquet price is 10 rupees show on ad. and give 9 chennels(HD+SD) by discovery India
But in Airtel selfcare app we miss this bouquet why?
I thought this the best bouquet for customer
I have the same question...

Today I've completed 10 years and 1 month with Airtel digital Tv. I've took the connection on 7th december 2008. Upgraded to HD set top box in 2013. Have been a happy customer of ADTV till now :)
So you took adtv just after 2 months of it's launch. I took it after 2 years of it's launch.😉😉

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock