General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Star Sports Telugu, Kannada will be good additions but right now there's no use as PKL was over.

New subscriber here.

My 1 Month free plan is about to expire. since this basepack is expensive, I want to switch to a different basepack.
But in the selfcare app and even in the website, the change basepack option is missing. I only see the "Upgrade to new plan" banner. But that
will be applicable only from Feb 1. I need to change the baseplan for the remaining days till Feb 1. How do I do that?

New subscriber here.

My 1 Month free plan is about to expire. since this basepack is expensive, I want to switch to a different basepack.
But in the selfcare app and even in the website, the change basepack option is missing. I only see the "Upgrade to new plan" banner. But that
will be applicable only from Feb 1. I need to change the baseplan for the remaining days till Feb 1. How do I do that?
Bro i think you no need to change plan now. your default plan will continue....(when you buy new DTH connection)
just recharge 100Rs-200Rs. balance and wait for 1 Feb.

New subscriber here.

Contact CC, if it'll be possible then they'll change your pack.

@Gobinaath bro, is airtel not going to add replacement channels for recently removed 3 HD channels?
They are going to add 2 SD channels then they'll be left only with either 2 HD or 4 SD slots. At least they should add MTV Beats HD as replacement of Sony Rox HD as there's no replacement channels for D Sports & Le Plex.

Guys anyone plz confirmed that the new alacarte rates of the channels will be on Daily basis. If i am subscribing star sports today should i would be able to deactivate tomorrow??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock