General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

No You can't Anna as existing 899 Superstar Pack user but if u took this 651 pack u will be out from TRAI implementation next 6 months for sure 😊😊

I'm not in front of Office system so will post highlighted points

651 for 6 months validity

256 channels

45 Tamil channels (exclude Colors Tamil , NT2 , God tv , Discovery Tamil these channels can be subscribe only as alacarte only)

Star sports 1 Tamil , SS first , ddsports

NGC , NGW , DD Kisan , DD Gyandharshan , Ok India & Living Foods

Other Genre Contain FTA Channels so totally 256 Channels 😊😊

Regards
@Gobinaath bro, if opting in for a new plan like Rs 651 takes the subscriber out of the purview of TRAI Implementation for a period of 6 months, then it is certainly good news. Why aren't DTH companies launching such new affordable plans, at least people who are interested in ARP will take them. Hope to see for ROI region too.

When did Airtel changed lcn of DD news and few other channels ?

DD News 345 to 332
DD Lok Sabha 346 to 333
DD Rajya Sabha 347 to 334
DD Rajasthan 348 to 338
DD Uttar Pradesh 349 to 330

Can I record on Airtel Digital TV if I am not at home?

yes
you can use airtel app for recording, even stb is in standby off mood you can set recording, stb has to be turn on or off (standby mood)
all you have to do is search the program you want in the app and hit record

Can I watch one channel while recording the other?

nope unfortunately you cant

even stb is in standby off mood you can set recording, stb has to be turn on or off (standby mood)
Nope , it should be in power on state bro to start recording not possible in standby or poer off

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock