General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

when Airtel add Gemini movies HD and Etv HD channels.
Bro, No need to ask the same question frequently. Gemini Movies HD and Gemini Music HD channels addition is confirmed but it will take 1 or 2weeks time.

ETV HD Channels have 99% no chance for addition right now .

Even God Don't know this.
Even God decides the time, Airtel can change it,that is the greatness of Airtel DTH.
As you are totally unsatisfied. Blaming Airtel all the time without any positive hope. Why can't you simply change to Tatasky or SunDirect??

Last edited:
As you are totally unsatisfied. Blaming Airtel all the time without any positive hope. Why can't you simply change to Tatasky or SunDirect??
Because mine is HD DVR and i mostly used to watch recording programs.
I can show my UN-satisfactions when things are worst for me from Airtel.
I have Sundirect also
and Dish NXT also(not using now)

And 1 more thing,i can show my anger or love on which i am using most.I am using Airtel Since first SD DVR till now (Both SD DVR & HD DVR).
I Kept SD in Hall just for common use,so never care much about it and Airtel is my personal.

Last edited:
SFBWRWD.jpg

Source

guys its been weeks now , airtel has not added this new bouquet yet
any idea when we can get this? i talked to airtel presence twitter but no help
do other dths have this bouquet already ?

Most of people don't subscribe to these packs. They want star to reduce pack price and more customable bouquets

guys its been weeks now , airtel has not added this new bouquet yet
any idea when we can get this? i talked to airtel presence twitter but no help
do other dths have this bouquet already ?
These boquets will be available after 30days as per published date.

So i was planning to change the plan on my secondary connection today which till now is having old pack, noticed that airtel is charging flat ncf of Rs. 94 if one opts for their own bundle packs no matter what is the channel count.

Though one can save some money through this but lot of unwanted channels part of various bouquet included in it increase overall price, also many FTA bundle packs channels are included in it which anyways is given on complimentary basis.

After carefully analysing my needs & comparing which option suits best, i concluded that creating own customised pack is still more beneficial for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock