General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I am planning to surrender my Airtel DTH connection by end of this month. What is the procedure to disconnect/surrender by DTH connection?

My current plan is going to over by this month end and there is no remaining amount in account. Do I need to surrender my dish and setup box ? Do I need pay for visiting engineer (Who is going to come and collect the setup box and dish?)

As I don’t have any remaining amount in my account, Can I just leave it without surrendering it?

Note:- I am moving out my current city and I don't want to use any DTH in my new place. so I am planning to surrender the my current connection.

I am planning to surrender my Airtel DTH connection by end of this month. What is the procedure to disconnect/surrender by DTH connection?

My current plan is going to over by this month end and there is no remaining amount in account. Do I need to surrender my dish and setup box ? Do I need pay for visiting engineer (Who is going to come and collect the setup box and dish?)

As I don’t have any remaining amount in my account, Can I just leave it without surrendering it?

Note:- I am moving out my current city and I don't want to use any DTH in my new place. so I am planning to surrender the my current connection.
I don't think you will get any benefit in doing so. You could simply sell it online.

There's no benefit in returning it. Keep it with you only without recharging. If you'll return it & if in future you decide to rejoin DTH then you'll need to take new connection so better keep it with you & recharge it when you need it.

Yes the inbuilt media player stretches the .mkv files and reduces quality. It's a limitation.

Yes,

Its look like, ETV showing some Old movies in ETV HD.

any solution for this bro.

Any Airtel? Experts! Please Help

Link To Heavy Refresh Online!

Urgent For A NRI!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock