General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

When mega boradcaster Bouqout will be available on airtel..? Any guess
Mega Musiq, Mega24 channels not there on ADTV. So, as it doesn't meet boquets they are not available.

If both channels are added in future then only we can expect the boquets addition too

Guys, need your urgent help.

From past 2-3 days, my STB adapter suddenly turns off & within 2-4 seconds it again turns on & when STB shows "Please wait initialising" it again turns off & this thing continues.
When electricity goes then it works perfectly on inverter.

Adapter & TV are connected to the stabilizer through a multi plug & TV works perfectly, it doesn't turns off. When I connected the STB directly to the switch board then also the same problem happened but when electricity goes it works perfectly.

What do you think guys? What's the problem?

@Choco7905 It's 100% Adapter's Fault. I am also facing the same issue from last 15 days i.e. ADTV STB restarts automatically after every 30-40 minutes. I am using both Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV. After few days of facing the problem I swapped the Adapter of ADTV with the Tata Sky and vice versa. Now ADTV STB is perfectly working but Tata Sky STB is Rebooting automatically after every 30-40 minutes. Mine ADTV Adapter is made by Kaonmedia using since 2010 and Tata Sky Adapter is made by Moso using since 2014.

@Choco7905 It's 100% Adapter's Fault. I am also facing the same issue from last 15 days i.e. ADTV STB restarts automatically after every 30-40 minutes. I am using both Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV. After few days of facing the problem I swapped the Adapter of ADTV with the Tata Sky and vice versa. Now ADTV STB is perfectly working but Tata Sky STB is Rebooting automatically after every 30-40 minutes. Mine ADTV Adapter is made by Kaonmedia using since 2010 and Tata Sky Adapter is made by Moso using since 2014.
I am also using it from 2010. Manufacturer name is not mentioned on it. My STB doesn't reboot after 30-40 minutes. It reboot since the beginning. Now, I am always turning the MCB of inverter room off for watching TV.
I'll try with another adapter.

Airtel Digital TV Family Entertainment Pack.
Get Miniplex, Comedy Galli, Sadabahar Hitz and Om Shakti Combo at 3/- rs Per Day.
To Add This Offer Give a Missed Call On --
91091 21252

If it was Rs 3 per month I would've taken it, not 3 per day. This rate is more like Idea charging you for caller tunes back in 2008

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock