General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Guys, need your urgent help.

From past 2-3 days, my STB adapter suddenly turns off & within 2-4 seconds it again turns on & when STB shows "Please wait initialising" it again turns off & this thing continues.
When electricity goes then it works perfectly on inverter.

Adapter & TV are connected to the stabilizer through a multi plug & TV works perfectly, it doesn't turns off. When I connected the STB directly to the switch board then also the same problem happened but when electricity goes it works perfectly.

What do you think guys? What's the problem?

How can I select the active channels of Airtel? I called several times to customer care but still, my active channels are not working. Even though, customer care always say that they added the channels but i am still getting error code 4

How can I select the active channels of Airtel? I called several times to customer care but still, my active channels are not working. Even though, customer care always say that they added the channels but i am still getting error code 4
Switch on the setbox and ask them to hard refresh

send me id or channel list Pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock