General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Airtel should plan LCN realignment soon. They're not following their set up due to less space. SGS HD is at 208 & SD variant will be on 233. Zee Classic is also added after FTA channels. Only 7 slots are left in hindi movies & that can be easily filled by FTA movie channels. Hindi news is already full & many regional genres are also almost full. In regional genres it looks very odd that movies & music channels come between news channels.
Before adding pending channels they should change LCNs.

Airtel should plan LCN realignment soon. They're not following their set up due to less space. SGS HD is at 208 & SD variant will be on 233. Zee Classic is also added after FTA channels. Only 7 slots are left in hindi movies & that can be easily filled by FTA movie channels. Hindi news is already full & many regional genres are also almost full. In regional genres it looks very odd that movies & music channels come between news channels.
Before adding pending channels they should change LCNs.
Last they arranged the LCNs in 2016. Now it is again time to rearrange the LCNs just for adding channels in proper place👍👌

What should be best signal strength and signal quality to get unintrupted tv experience during rain or cloudy season?

Star Sports 1 HD (Hindi) has more Sharper & Crisp Picture Quality Compare to Star Sports 1 HD (English)

What should be best signal strength and signal quality to get unintrupted tv experience during rain or cloudy season?

Star Sports 1 HD (Hindi) has more Sharper & Crisp Picture Quality Compare to Star Sports 1 HD (English)

i notice that star sports 1 hd picture quality is not good comparing to SSS 1 HD ?
i subscribed to SS 1 hd after along time . any quality change in the channel ?
anyone noticed that ?

Swadesh news(406) voice not coming, anyone else facing issue

Last edited:
iTDU1ra.jpg

i activated this bouquet yesterday and its wrong line up, it doesnt have Star Sports 2 HD and Net Geo SD ? because of this i had to remove the bouquet and add few channels separately
whats wrong with airtel?
i checked tatasky website and its correct on their page.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock