General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Vow! That's Great Bro!

That's An Adventurous Experience Na
When I received confirmation message saying channel is activated and the charge is ₹14 and sth, I thought I was saving some bucks due to Airtel's technical glitch. And alas it was a huge glitch that even channel got swapped. Then went straight to self care and kicked the odd one in my ala carte list. Just Airtel things:blush2:.

Check again if u dialled correct number. Please share the number here too. Thanks
Did u by any chance dial 9109121286 instead of 9154052286?
IMG-20190811-223022.jpg

IMG-20190811-223513.jpg

Activated Ten 1 via self care

IMG-20190811-223022.jpg

IMG-20190811-223513.jpg

Activated Ten 1 via self care

That is so wrong on part of airtel specially when this number is being widely promoted on home channels bcoz of current india tour of west indies.

Anyone else facing such issue on this channel or others? Maybe it is a tech glitch due to excess traffic or if similar thing happening for other channels too then it signals possible change in channel numbers really soon

That is so wrong on part of airtel specially when this number is being widely promoted on home channels bcoz of current india tour of west indies.

Anyone else facing such issue on this channel or others? Maybe it is a tech glitch due to excess traffic or if similar thing happening for other channels too then it signals possible change in channel numbers really soon
I did.....But I already have Times Bouquet and I got an sms saying the channel is already in the package...I was like eh what? Until I saw this post...lol

I did.....But I already have Times Bouquet and I got an sms saying the channel is already in the package...I was like eh what? Until I saw this post...lol

Hmmm. Brother try adding some other channels and check if this kind of wrong activation happens in that case too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock