General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Guys anybody know how to update software in adtv calcomp STB? My STB Show version 618
Unplug the power of your stb and wait for 10 secs. After that plug it back and as soon as you see the "Please wait initializing" screen, press "Exit" button 3 times and then immediately type "2465" on your remote.

You will see a screen with some numbers. Don't do any thing. Just press "OK" button and your downloading will start.

Unplug the power of your stb and wait for 10 secs. After that plug it back and as soon as you see the "Please wait initializing" screen, press "Exit" button 3 times and then immediately type "2465" on your remote.

You will see a screen with some numbers. Don't do any thing. Just press "OK" button and your downloading will start.
STB updated successfully now showing version 619 but I noticed nothing improvement in sound or picture quality in hd & sd channels..😂

STB updated successfully now showing version 619 but I noticed nothing improvement in sound or picture quality in hd & sd channels..😂
Good to know that your stb now updated to 619. Will try on my stb also once reach home. Still my stb shows 618. Believe that 619 ver release only today for cal comp stb.

What about the other channels. Are they changing faster now and any TP related info added now?

Good to know that your stb now updated to 619. Will try on my stb also once reach home. Still my stb shows 618. Believe that 619 ver release only today for cal comp stb.

What about the other channels. Are they changing faster now and any TP related info added now?
Bro, no TP information Available & channels change are same speed in previous version , UI also same..😊

Today I Manually Updated My Cal Comp HD Stb to New Software Version 619

EPG working smoothly, Channel changing becomes faster, Improvement in sound quality of HD channels.

Bro need to update the new software ver 619 manually or it will update automatically please advice me

Today I Manually Updated My Cal Comp HD Stb to New Software Version 619

EPG working smoothly, Channel changing becomes faster, Improvement in sound quality of HD channels.
Bro, please tell me inur STB sound mode in dd or dd+ or stereo..and r u use home theatre? Im using ht..😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock