General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Is PB Mauja hi Mauja Pack region specific or anyone in India can activate this pack. Because I live in Tamil Nadu, previously I could see Rajasthan, Chhatisgarh, Delhi packs but now I cannot see those except packs of Maharashtra, West Bengal, Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra , Orissa, TN etc. If I call CC will they activate this Mauja Hi Mauja pack for me.
Bro i dont know that this is for specific region. i live in punjab and pack name is PB mauja hi Mauja. and Mauja hi mauja is punjabi language words that y i activate this pack

How to activate this pack, I'm looking for this pack in Plan options but I cannot see anywhere, before I activate I have to look the channels available in that pack, does anyone have some brochures or link about this pack.
Login to self care portal. Then manage connection> change plan>Yes change plan>create your own pack>Write PB in Search section airtel pack then pack show there

dear Bro
plz let me know channels diff between
PB Mauja Hi Mauja Pack and Hindi value sports SD+ pack
Mauja Hi Mauja pack has two more channels than hindi value sports plus namely Sony Ten 3 and Sony BBC earth.

Mauja Hi Mauja price Rs. 320 per month
Hindi value sports plus price Rs.360 per month
Just talked to CC,he says there is no such pack named " Mauja Hi Mauja Pack"
Bro I am from MP and want to activate this pack. Even I have sent mail to cc and got reply that this pack is available only for Punjab region. That's why it's not showing in my self-care account also.

Just talked to CC,he says there is no such pack named " Mauja Hi Mauja Pack"
Bro go though this process :-
Login to self care portal. Then manage connection> change plan>Yes change plan>create your own pack>Write PB in Search section airtel pack then pack show there

Mauja Hi Mauja pack has two more channels than hindi value sports plus namely Sony Ten 3 and Sony BBC earth.

Mauja Hi Mauja price Rs. 320 per month
Hindi value sports plus price Rs.360 per month

Bro I am from MP and want to activate this pack. Even I have sent mail to cc and got reply that this pack is available only for Punjab region. That's why it's not showing in my self-care account also.
Bro, I called CC they said you can activate any region pack, I said previously you had Rajasthan, Chhatisgarh, Punjab packs I cannot see those in self care options , he replied by saying those plans have been renamed to Dabangg, Hindi Value and so and so. I asked the details about WB complete entertainment and he said we can activate this pack but he didn't have any info about Mauja hi Mauja pack.

I know how to change plan, but the problem is with me or many of them I don't know all the packs, plan appears to me in self care only after the pack had become 1 month old. In past also I faced difficulty in changing Broadcaster Bouquet because they were not available in self care.

Not receiving signal on 11480 H and 11520 H right now, anyone else facing this? Check mastii, sony mix, ndtv 24/7 .

Also today i contacted twitter desk to know about best fit + mauja hi mauja plan... Extremely disappointing experience... Interacted with 2 executives for about 40 min at interval of 45 mins and got no info about queries asked. Let alone giving details, it was hard to make them understand what these plans actually are. This is why i was asking members for help, know well the hassles faced in getting things sorted thru cust care route.

Please help me out if u know any way to get these plans activated. Not willing to allocate more time for interacting with cust care, have more issues to share but leaving it for now

Can any one share the full TP list of Airtel Digital TV as i buy one new satellite finder so i want to add this in the same, by default there is no Airtel frequency in the meter

Just Now i got a sms from ADTV.:wall:
cB48EBKl.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock