General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I am using Airtel Internet TV Now i am going to purchase Samsung LED TV with in built STB. Can i swap the STB if yes what is the procedure

Hi, Now add any channel/s with ease on your Airtel DigitalTV with just a missed call from your registered telephone number. To get the missed call details of your preferred channel, go to the channel number and give a missed call on the number as appearing on your TV screen. For eg. Give a missed call on 9154052XXX (last 3 digits should be the channel number) from your registered telephone number for adding a channel

I don't see any tamil channels addition past one year in Airtel. It seems till date no improvement. Am using only OTT platform. Let's see if this year they add any new tamil channels. Till they add channels i will not recharge.

Last edited:
I don't see any tamil channels addition past one year in Airtel. It seems till date no improvement. Am using only OTT platform. Let's see if this year they add any new tamil channels. Till they add channels i will not recharge.
Yes bro .. Airtel is not seeing Tamil customer ....now Trai reduced carriage fees for boadcaster ..so we may get many Tamil channels soon in March let see. .....:wink2:

Last edited:
Can an expert (I have @dino29 bro in mind) comment on why despite getting &xplor HD exclusively, and Zee Classic exclusive for the first couple of months, Airtel is slow to reveal information about adding Zee Biskope/Punjabi/Thirai? What's the current relationship b/w Airtel and broadcasters?

Can an expert (I have @dino29 bro in mind) comment on why despite getting &xplor HD exclusively, and Zee Classic exclusive for the first couple of months, Airtel is slow to reveal information about adding Zee Biskope/Punjabi/Thirai? What's the current relationship b/w Airtel and broadcasters?
Also Airtel Added &Flix HD Multi Audio Feed Very Late and Last. And Airtel Just Added Hindi Feed Not Tamil/Telegu
What is the lock in period of service channels on Airtel?
Officially Its 1 Day. But You Can Remove It From Selfcare and calling customer Care anytime anyday. So Basically Its Zero.

Last edited:

Well maybe they will sign deal soon, both operators and broadcasters can take decision. Zee by far has not shown interest to pay carriage under new regulation framework so it is upto airtel to reach out and sign agreement. Think airtel will add it , they r happy to have got rid of old long term fixed deals which required huge advance cash investment with risk of losing out on earning revenue. Also Indiacast channels will be added post channel numbers rearrangement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock