General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I haven't recharged my ADTV for last 3 months because of some reasons. Today I got a call from ADTV customer care. They said that I must recharge now otherwise they will allot my customer ID to new customer. But right now I don't want to recharge.
They said that I must recharge my account with ₹153.

What should I do?

uY8IsCd.jpg

I haven't recharged my ADTV for last 3 months because of some reasons. Today I got a call from ADTV customer care. They said that I must recharge now otherwise they will allot my customer ID to new customer. But right now I don't want to recharge. They said that I must recharge my account with ₹153. What should I do?

If you can't recharge, then let them do whatever they want to. Even if they remove you customer ID, you can always get a new one when you want to recharge, isn't it?

If you can't recharge, then let them do whatever they want to. Even if they remove you customer ID, you can always get a new one when you want to recharge, isn't it?
Did you call them to deactivate. I was told that you can activate deactivate any time without any fees?

Hi Friends, please help me out. Want to activate an affordable bouquet / plan consisting of Hindi GEC/Movie, Music, Infotainment, Kids, News, few basic sports chs on my 2ndary conn while want a plan which has lowest ncf with basic fta chs on my primary conn... Will top up whatever else i require.

Please suggest what options i have, getting confused with whatever info available... Also plan should b such which does not jump to regular ncf when adding few chs in subscription
Guys, please suggest options... Also kindly tell what r NCF charges for 2ndary conn if BFP or UDP plans r activated on it. Please provide way to activate these plans too. A separate thread for it will b helpful for all Thanks

Friends please help me on this. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock