General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Ha Ha Ha!

I'll Give You The Contact Details Of Those People After Some Weeks If Still They Didn't Respond Positively!

You Deal With Them! ;);):p
Bro i was not. Mocking u
Dino bro more excited once again d2h airtel merger happens
So told like that

Last edited:
If he was a former D2h customer means he won't want at any cost .. also monopoly is very dangerous one in any sector
K bro
But it's not in my hands
If both parties show interest
Anything can happen
Anything can happen in business
So many sectors r in loss

K bro
But it's not in my hands
If both parties show interest
Anything can happen
Anything can happen in business
So many sectors r in loss
Already both parties clarify no such plan but you only insist most of ur posts especially in adtv forum .. yeah anything can happen in business but disaster won't happen .. yeap D2h in loss with their pathetic business knowledge 🙂

Already both parties clarify no such plan but you only insist most of ur posts especially in adtv forum .. yeah anything can happen in business but disaster won't happen .. yeap D2h in loss with their pathetic business knowledge 🙂

Well dth sector surely will need consolidation sooner than later bcoz of lowering profit margin or mounting losses and ongoing rising competition from OTT. They need a system where resources can b better used thus saving money. I think dish d2h, airtel merger might happen to compete with Tata Sky in more commanding manner

If he was a former D2h customer means he won't want at any cost .. also monopoly is very dangerous one in any sector

Well d2h was quite well managed barring below par hardware quality until dish tv tookover. Still i feel if airtel joins then things will surely improve, each can contribute in a focused manner wherever needed

Well dth sector surely will need consolidation sooner than later bcoz of lowering profit margin or mounting losses and ongoing rising competition from OTT. They need a system where resources can b better used thus saving money. I think dish d2h, airtel merger might happen to compete with Tata Sky in more commanding manner
D2h , Dish or Adtv nowhere comparing to Tatasky in terms of service .. Adtv , D2h services are pathetic .. if they merge it'll go confusion & leads to worst service of all these three then Tatasky will be in Monopoly in Dth industry
Well d2h was quite well managed barring below par hardware quality until dish tv tookover. Still i feel if airtel joins then things will surely improve, each can contribute in a focused manner wherever needed
No instead of that adtv hardware will become worse than ever .. D2h , Dish merger itself not yet finished now only they started a process of channel shifting sue to that customer are suffering & confused .. There is no package convenient after NTO implement so if a member wants to MNP(future)/Switch over other dth means it's purely based on service , brand name , channel availability

In future if adtv will merge is entity to other dth means it'll be 1st choice Tatasky if Tatasky refuse only they may think others

D2h , Dish or Adtv nowhere comparing to Tatasky in terms of service .. Adtv , D2h services are pathetic .. if they merge it'll go confusion & leads to worst service of all these three then Tatasky will be in Monopoly in Dth industry
No instead of that adtv hardware will become worse than ever .. D2h , Dish merger itself not yet finished now only they started a process of channel shifting sue to that customer are suffering & confused .. There is no package convenient after NTO implement so if a member wants to MNP(future)/Switch over other dth means it's purely based on service , brand name , channel availability

In future if adtv will merge is entity to other dth means it'll be 1st choice Tatasky if Tatasky refuse only they may think others

Tend to disagree. Have used services of d2h, airtel, tata sky ...yes Tata Sky has better managed customer care or online based options but i would not say d2h or airtel r bad in providing onground service assistance, all my complaints were properly addressed within short time. Also nowadays i have heard that cust care of tata sky isn't that good as it used to be and hardware wise airtel, tata sky are at par

If dish d2h, airtel merge then there is chance of things getting better incase of former. Merger happens to compete with strong rival and here tata sky is the one which is posing a strong challenge to them. Merger will help save cost and scale up wherein necessary

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock