General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Signal strength and signal quality come and go, lock symbol open and close in some channels during rainy and cloudy atmosphere and after atmosphere become clean also. Also that channels are not coming.

Is this only due to atmosphere or any other issue.??

Kindly help..

8vAJAVy.jpg

SRYH9AU.jpg

fkUSv4O.jpg

cover lnb with polythene then check and perform transponder diagnostics test too
Signal strength and signal quality come and go, lock symbol open and close in some channels during rainy and cloudy atmosphere and after atmosphere become clean also. Also that channels are not coming.

Kindly help..

8vAJAVy.jpg

SRYH9AU.jpg

fkUSv4O.jpg

S

Kindly help..

8vAJAVy.jpg

SRYH9AU.jpg

fkUSv4O.jpg
Same with me also. Only when i watch Sony Marathi channel. If atmosphere is bad clouded this channel signal down, but at same time other channels are working fine. how it is possible.?

Kindly help..

8vAJAVy.jpg

SRYH9AU.jpg

fkUSv4O.jpg
There is a small crack in my LNB. Does it relate to only some channels reception issue.?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock