General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Now, we can only watch channels which're part of our DTH subscription on airtel xstream app. For unsubscribed channels, free trial of 5 minutes is given.

VDsAAmm.jpg

hsDuVFp.jpg

Now, we can only watch channels which're part of our DTH subscription on airtel xstream app. For unsubscribed channels, free trial of 5 minutes is given.

VDsAAmm.jpg

hsDuVFp.jpg
Nothing new bro,
BTW how did you taken ss from xstreme app?

VDsAAmm.jpg

hsDuVFp.jpg
for tv app? On mobile i am able to watch all chs irrespective of tv subscription as airtel gives complimentary xstream premium subscription to dth and broadband customers. Guess this feature is for tv app

Nothing new bro,
BTW how did you taken ss from xstreme app?
It's new for me. Earlier I was able to watch all channels irrespective of my DTH subscription.
I took the screenshot using the same way by which we take screenshots on other apps & websites.

for tv app? On mobile i am able to watch all chs irrespective of tv subscription as airtel gives complimentary xstream premium subscription to dth and broadband customers. Guess this feature is for tv app
No, on mobile app. I'm also having that complementary xstream app subscription as I don't have any other airtel connection but from today only those channels are coming which're subscribed by me.

It's new for me. Earlier I was able to watch all channels irrespective of my DTH subscription.
I took the screenshot using the same way by which we take screenshots on other apps & websites.

No, on mobile app. I'm also having that complementary xstream app subscription as I don't have any other airtel connection but from today only those channels are coming which're subscribed by me.
Can you please suggest best app to take ss on xstreme app. Currently I don't have unlimited plan on my airtel number which is registered mobile number for adtv. But still able to access all airtel xstreme premium content.

Can you please suggest best app to take ss on xstreme app. Currently I don't have unlimited plan on my airtel number which is registered mobile number for adtv. But still able to access all airtel xstreme premium content.
I don't use any app for taking screenshot. I just used the power & volume button.

Since about half an hour ago, I'm able to navigate only to channels that I have subscribed using the channel up/down buttons on the remote. However direct channel numbers work as usual. Is anyone else facing the same?

Since about half an hour ago, I'm able to navigate only to channels that I have subscribed using the channel up/down buttons on the remote. However direct channel numbers work as usual. Is anyone else facing the same?
That's a new feature in which unsubscribed channels gets skipped.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock