General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Yes! That's The Only Option Left For Airtel
But still airtel having space on existing tps itself, they are not utilizing properly. If i am not wrong airtel having highest bandwidth in industry, but still behind interms of channels count when compared with tata sky.

But still airtel having space on existing tps itself, they are not utilizing properly. If i am not wrong airtel having highest bandwidth in industry, but still behind interms of channels count when compared with tata sky.

That's Absolutely Right!

Still Enough Space Is There On Their Tps

What procedure DTH player follow... Do they paid to channel to run on DTH or channel paid them rent to run on DTH...
Fta channels have to pay to dpos ( digital cable or dth) for carrying their channel on platform .
Pay channel will get subscription fees from subscribers through dpos. Dpos will charge carriage fee in subscription amount. It may vary for different channels and depends upon lcn rank and lcn etc. If channels get higher lcns they give more incentives to dpos. If dpos can't allocate lcn as per lcn rank, they won't get any incentives.

Can some one share the website link of DTH ID login page,Previously i bookmarked that,Lost it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock