General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Last year on 16th August, I installed Inverto LNB.which used to give 5-10% more signal but don't know what actually happening here.
Is your dish in perfect position πŸ€”,as per your issue I think it may effected due to cyclone.

Check once, and cover lnb with plastic bottle it may help you.

Do you not getting any single channel now πŸ€”

Is your dish in perfect position πŸ€”,as per your issue I think it may effected due to cyclone.

Check once, and cover lnb with plastic bottle it may help you.

Do you not getting any single channel now πŸ€”
Right now I am getting signal. But most of the time signal coming and going randomly.

If I replace my old LNB do airtel will give me inverto lnb ?
Why u want to replace? Contact local Airtel digital tv guy before placing order.

Right now I am getting signal. But most of the time signal coming and going randomly.

Why u want to replace? Contact local Airtel digital tv guy before placing order.
Because With new connection I got SHARP lnb which lasted almost 8 years
But in 2017 airtel Engineer replaced my SHARP lnb with some airtel Universal lnb which white plastic cap broken in 2019 and lnb replaced again .
And now again my LNB having Crackes on white plastic cap

Check all tps signals in diagnostics. If you didn't getting good signals then contact cc for technician visit.
Signal level 70 and quality upto 10

Because With new connection I got SHARP lnb which lasted almost 8 years
But in 2017 airtel Engineer replaced my SHARP lnb with some airtel Universal lnb which white plastic cap broken in 2019 and lnb replaced again .
And now again my LNB having Crackes on white plastic cap
Ok ask them for inverto LNB. last year I paid β‚Ή200 for that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock