General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Any idea when Airtel will sign new agreement with broadcasters and will update broadcaster pack like those HD pack of Discovery? HD Bouquet of discovery includes Eurosport HD while Airtel give SD Version.

Guys....Is signal issue common nowadays?

This monsoon, I'm facing huge signal problems. Even light rains are making signals unavailable. I didnt had this issue earlier with my airtel and d2h and this is happening this year only.

My dish is aligned to a location where there some trees as well. I was thinking whether those trees can disturb signals by covering somehow?

Cloudy Outside

Airtel dth:-
gYtVpbD.jpg

Guys....Is signal issue common nowadays?

This monsoon, I'm facing huge signal problems. Even light rains are making signals unavailable. I didnt had this issue earlier with my airtel and d2h and this is happening this year only.

My dish is aligned to a location where there some trees as well. I was thinking whether those trees can disturb signals by covering somehow?
Trees can but it's not the rain but the clouds that's interfering with the signal. Couple days ago we had heavy rains for 15-20 mins but Airtel DTH was working fine. Today there's just a light rain but the sky is very dark and the annoying message with the annoying voice popped up

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock