General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Wait a little more buddy, i am sure lot of good news is expected to arrive very soon that will make all Airtel Digital TV subscribers extremely happy :)
As @Vadirocks bro gave haha react to your message so I think nothing good going to happen soon🙂

Vadi bro is there something big going to happen on ADTV? Do you have any updates!

No buddy. Logo size is same on all SD and HD channels on Airtel Digital TV platform, it is not like they r adding same size logo on 4:3 & 16:9 aspect ratio channels thereby making logos on 4:3 aspect ratio channels look bigger while stretched on wide screen TV sets and logo on 16:9 aspect ratio channels remaining of the original size.

They r implementing smaller compact logo on some SD channels which r being broadcasted in 16:9 video aspect ratio and i expect same to be expanded across other SD (16:9) and HD channels soon.... I had shared this feedback with their senior team last year thru mail.
Here to prove what I said.
CiRrlg4.jpg

26nZWoS.jpg

Compare the Airtel logo size in Adithya TV 4:3 and SS3 16:9. The size is exactly same. SS3 was initially in 4:3. So they had added 4:3 logo. The aspect ratio of SS3 is changed to 16:9, but Airtel has not changed the logo's aspect ratio to 16:9. So, the same 4:3 logo is appearing in 16:9 SS3. That's why logo is small. This is exactly what happened to the channels that you mentioned today. This is not a sign of them reducing logo size. Hope you understand it now.

Here to prove what I said.
CiRrlg4.jpg

26nZWoS.jpg

Compare the Airtel logo size in Adithya TV 4:3 and SS3 16:9. The size is exactly same. SS3 was initially in 4:3. So they had added 4:3 logo. The aspect ratio of SS3 is changed to 16:9, but Airtel has not changed the logo's aspect ratio to 16:9. So, the same 4:3 logo is appearing in 16:9 SS3. That's why logo is small. This is exactly what happened to the channels that you mentioned today. This is not a sign of them reducing logo size. Hope you understand it now.

Buddy Star Sports 3 changing from 4:3 to 16:9 video aspect ratio from broadcaster end has nothing to do airtel logo placed on it....previously they had put the big logo on this channel and now they have reduced logo size....remember when Star Sports 3 made the transition to 16:9 it still had the big airtel logo for many weeks , only later on it was replaced with small logo ....same has now been done on Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 Kannada.

Many other SD channels have made transition to 16:9 video aspect ratio but old airtel logo which is slightly big continues to be visible on it and similarly on HD channels too similar size logo is visible.

They r making changes to airtel logo on SD channels available in 16:9 picture format, let's see if same is done across all such channels or just sports channels. HD channels logo might be made more transparent too

Last edited:
Guys please keep checking if there is scroll added on Travel XP SD channel , MN+ , Akash Byju Education Channel LCN 467 and Wion as Zee Zest HD, Star Movies Select, ETV HD channels, NewsX and other International News Channels r expected to be added soon on Airtel Digital TV Platform.

Travel XP HD, Hi Dost, FoodXP, Travel XP Tamil, Fashion TV, Food Food, Curiosity Stream , The Q might be added very soon too

English and Hindi Movie Channels LCN Realignment likely to happen in next few days, possibly getting delayed as they r also planning to arrange channels across genres as per slab agreement agreed upon in New RIO signed with different broadcasters thus LCN Realignment + order sequence/ channel arrangement tasks may happen together. Star Gold Select SD/HD, Colors Cineplex SD/HD, History TV18 SD/HD and some other channels would also be put in correct sequence once this is done

Adding to above point.. DD India might be shifted to English News Genre, Epic TV as well as Investigation Discovery likely to be moved to Infotainment Genre and Bindass most probably will be shifted to Music genre once LCN Realignment changes start happening

Buddy Star Sports 3 changing from 4:3 to 16:9 video aspect ratio from broadcaster end has nothing to do airtel logo placed on it....previously they had put the big logo on this channel and now they have reduced logo size....remember when Star Sports 3 made the transition to 16:9 it still had the big airtel logo for many weeks , only later on it was replaced with small logo ....same has now been done on Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 Kannada.

Many other SD channels have made transition to 16:9 video aspect ratio but old airtel logo which is slightly big continues to be visible on it and similarly on HD channels too similar size logo is visible.

They r making changes to airtel logo on SD channels available in 16:9 picture format, let's see if same is done across all such channels or just sports channels. HD channels logo might be made more transparent too
I can explain to one who doesn't understand but not to one who doesn't want to accept. This is clearly not a logo change activity by Airtel. You will have to accept this fact in due time.

I can explain to one who doesn't understand but not to one who doesn't want to accept. This is clearly not a logo change activity by Airtel. You will have to accept this fact in due time.

I have the exact same thing to say to u buddy. Small compact is being added on wide screen aspect ratio (16:9) compatible channels in a gradual manner.

For your information even Tata Play used to have similar logo across SD and HD channels, later on it reduced logo size on HD channels and later on even certain SD channels like TV5Monde Asie, (downscaled HD Feed) which is available in 16:9 aspect ratio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock