General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Price increase again recently they increased price and now again. When I subscribed to this pack last year price was 1599 and then 1699 and now 1899. I made good decision to shift to tata play once my Hindi basic hd pack expires. @Vadirocks @pradeepking66 can you help me get tata play hd connection non odu dhamaka offer at good price I I would like to buy it from you guys rather than other dealers offline.
DBZNrlO.jpeg

They don't remove it automatically. Schedule removal simply means that you can remove it on any day after that date as the 30 days lock-in period gets over.
Yes we need to remove from us adtv not remove automatically even if schedule lock in date over

Adtv just after lock in date over charge on dbr basis untill we not remove that channel or add subsequent broadcaster bouquets and remove then only we can remove a la karte before schedule removal date

Maybe for dino bro as he is black customer rule is different

Yes we need to remove from us adtv not remove automatically even if schedule lock in date over

Adtv just after lock in date over charge on dbr basis untill we not remove that channel or add subsequent broadcaster bouquets and remove then only we can remove a la karte before schedule removal date

Maybe for dino bro as he is black customer rule is different

No buddy, channel gets automatically removed on scheduled date before that day ends....i have myself activated channels and used this service hence 100% sure about this......even when i was not an Airtel Black customer still same was the case

Only 1 time I faced this issue, else ADTV automatically removes it on scheduled date.
You also received confirmation from ADTV post scheduling the removal.

Absolutely right....a message is also sent to Registered Mobile Number informing customer about concerned channels been deactivated from their DTH Account

Only 1 time I faced this issue, else ADTV automatically removes it on scheduled date.
You also received confirmation from ADTV post scheduling the removal.
Ok then looks like issue for my case only as I always need to remove 😅

Example of star sports 2 and star sports 3 channels

Price increase again recently they increased price and now again. When I subscribed to this pack last year price was 1599 and then 1699 and now 1899. I made good decision to shift to tata play once my Hindi basic hd pack expires. @Vadirocks @pradeepking66 can you help me get tata play hd connection non odu dhamaka offer at good price I I would like to buy it from you guys rather than other dealers offline.
DBZNrlO.jpeg
BLo6OWK.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock