General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

copa america and euro are coming but till now sony espn hd till now not activated

mithu said:
copa america and euro are coming but till now sony espn hd till now not activated
I don't think Copa America on Espn or Espn HD as I've not seen any ad regarding this till now.
And , Euro will commence from 11th june. So almost one month left there. So stay calm! Keep patience.

Sent from my GT-P3100

nithinricks85 said:
Which will be 50th HD channel? Will it be star vijay HD or any other HD channel

If no hd added before May 29th, then star vijay HD may be the 50th HD.

mithu said:
They will first earn all extra amount from customers that SPN had charged from them and when it gets complete,they'll add the channel in the packages :(
There was a reason why D2H didn't added ESPN HD,might be giving it a very high cost

KV bro i agree with you.

But then why Airtel added Sony ESPN HD that time ?

MRizz said:
KV bro i agree with you.

But then why Airtel added Sony ESPN HD that time ?
For the first few days IPL was coming in Hindi on Six HD,and there was no english HD feed available on Airtel
And large urban population including Pubs,Clubs,Restaurants use ADTV so it was necessary for them to add it at whatever cost
But ADTV was unlucky as after that addition even SPN added english feed on Six HD :shy :hehe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock